Blustag

Links to TDR registered breeders, clubs and societies

Re: Blustag

Postby Blustag » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:27 am

Love this last picture of her and if you would like me to check out the pedigree then send copy of it direct to me. Lynn arcticbreeds@yahoo.co.uk
Blustag

Postby Razor » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:16 pm

hiy0umakemesmile wrote:I wonder how those people are legally getting away with the way they treat their dogs. Anyway, she's wonderful and gorgeous and a complete joy to have. Like I said I just hope she doesn't develop any health issues because of these irresponsible people.

If it was that bad, can't you report them to your local Pet Welfare Authority? No idea what it's called in the US, but here it's the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). Is it the ASPCA / Peta / Police ?

Still, looks cute though :)
Razor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Blustag » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:39 pm

You name it, it has been done and he still trades :evil:
Blustag

Postby hiy0umakemesmile » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:43 pm

That would be amazing! Thank you. I'll send it as soon as I finally get it in the mail. I've been waiting over a month for them to send it. They claim they have.
hiy0umakemesmile
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby Blustag » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:30 pm

hiy0umakemesmile wrote:That would be amazing! Thank you. I'll send it as soon as I finally get it in the mail. I've been waiting over a month for them to send it. They claim they have.

Oh dear :shock: You should have had it when you collected your puppy. Get on to them and get them to send copy immediately!
Blustag

Previous

Return to Links