Tamaskan assistance dog looking for Sponsership...

To talk about all things not related to Tamaskan

Tamaskan assistance dog looking for Sponsership...

Postby BlaiddBach » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:43 am

I hope this is ok to post here...

My Tamaskan boy Dusan has passed his level 1 public access wellbeing test... something I never thought would happen...!

This means he is becoming formally recognised as my assistance dog...!

Aside from just sharing this fantastic news, I am posting because the charity we are with relies upon peoples donations to keep them running.
As such, I am now tasked with looking for sponsorship for Dusan in order to continue to fund his training and help with the ongoing costs of his equipment etc... if any lovely people out there would be interested in sponsoring Dusan on his journey then we would both be extremely grateful of your generosity...

For those that don't know me, I am on the autistic spectrum and also struggle with mental health issues... I previously had a dog that helped me unofficially, but since getting Dusan I have been lucky enough to discover a charity that helps people train their own dogs to assist them in dealing with their mental health problems.

Being able to have Dusan with me means I can leave the house without needing another person to accompany me and he is also learning how to perform deep pressure therapy to help ground me and control my anxiety... as time goes on I will also be teaching him further tasks to aid me in dealing with being on my own in the outside world...

Posted below is a picture of my wonderful boy on completion of his level 1 PAW test and a copy of the sponsorship form with Dusan's name on it... alternatively you can visit https://www.recoveryassistancedogs.org. ... stance-dog to download a PDF sponsorship form or even fill out the form online! (And of course feel free to read about the charity too)

Thank-you for taking the time to read this,

Dusan and me x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There's a wiggy one, and a waggy one, and a woofy one, and a whiney one...
And they're all made out of wiggy-waggy and they all woo just the same!
BlaiddBach
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Tamaskan assistance dog looking for Sponsership...

Postby Blustag » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:59 am

Congratulations to both of you well done. I hope you both get all the help you deserve :D
Blustag

Postby JacketV » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:08 pm

That is fantastic! Well done to Dusan. I will definitely check it out. I think dogs in general make an amazing change to how we feel, and certain Tamaskans have changed our lives :)
JacketV
Puppy
Puppy

Postby BlaiddBach » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:40 pm

Thank-you :) He is a wonderful boy... definatly changing my life lol
There's a wiggy one, and a waggy one, and a woofy one, and a whiney one...
And they're all made out of wiggy-waggy and they all woo just the same!
BlaiddBach
Yearling
Yearling

Postby siyavarma » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:54 am

Thanks for this great post
siyavarma
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Return to Lounge Room