Meet in Devon Sunday, 26th August 2018

Meet in Devon Sunday, 26th August 2018

Postby KAB » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:51 am

A few of us are meeting in beautiful North Devon on Sunday, 26th August 2018 and the invite is open to all to join us.

The plan is to meet at Barnfield Play Paddock and allow the dogs to run free for a couple of hours and then move on, hopefully to the beach at Welcombe Mouth if the weather is nice, for a picnic lunch.

If you need any further information add a post below or join us in Messenger Chat.

Kevin

If you intend to join us please let me know as I shall need to inform the paddock owners regarding numbers of dogs & humans!
KAB
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Re: Meet in Devon Sunday, 26th August 2018

Postby Blustag » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:02 am

KAB wrote:A few of us are meeting in beautiful North Devon on Sunday, 26th August 2018 and the invite is open to all to join us.

The plan is to meet at Barnfield Play Paddock and allow the dogs to run free for a couple of hours and then move on, hopefully to the beach at Welcombe Mouth if the weather is nice, for a picnic lunch.

If you need any further information add a post below or join us in Messenger Chat.

Kevin

If you intend to join us please let me know as I shall need to inform the paddock owners regarding numbers of dogs & humans!

Wish I could join you but Im away on holiday then. There are others in Devon that are not on here or facebook so will let them know :D
Blustag

Return to Group Walks