Yorkshire Walk - August

Yorkshire Walk - August

Postby Sabrina » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:20 pm

Yorkshire walk! I've got 4 possible dates for this month, 16th, 23rd, 29th or 30th, any preferences? It's just a 5km around my local area then to a fully enclosed park for a run around :) post code is wf9 3bu so you can check distances! We have one very small spare room and a garden and 2 tents if people wanted to stay over :) nearest train station is moorthorpe and is a 10 minute walk from the house.
Sabrina
Junior
Junior

Re: Yorkshire Walk - August

Postby Blustag » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:18 am

Thankyou for posting and kind of you to offer accommodation :D I would have loved to have joined you but I have pups due shortly and also got a holiday coming up. Hope to catch up with you next time :D
Blustag

Postby Sabrina » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:53 am

Ahh puppies! Hope it all goes well Lynn! Will try and get photos of the walk :) Also, Dan will hopefully be able to drive soon so we'll be able to come to more events :D
Sabrina
Junior
Junior

Postby Blustag » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:01 am

Sabrina wrote:Ahh puppies! Hope it all goes well Lynn! Will try and get photos of the walk :) Also, Dan will hopefully be able to drive soon so we'll be able to come to more events :D

That would be great once you are mobile. Yes do post all your photos on here for everyone :D
Blustag

Postby Sabrina » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi everyone, sorry for delay in posting about the Yorkshire walk, been a hectic weekend and I have the brain of a sieve right now.

So the walk will be about 5km, might be a bit muddy if we still get rain over the next few days, a couple of very small inclines, and there's a large pond/lake in the middle. Then to the off lead park, fully enclosed so no real worries about pups being able to run off :) I was thinking of setting off around 11am if that's ok.

Post code for my house is wf9 3bu, nearest train station is Moorthorpe and is about a 10 minute walk to my house :)
Sabrina
Junior
Junior

Return to Group Walks