WELCOME

For General Tamaskan Chat

Re: WELCOME

Postby Blustag » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Wonderful I like that :D
Blustag

Postby okami512 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:47 pm

This is great!! I hope there will be more coming to this forum. It's an awesome way to get to know other tamaskan families here in the U.S. We're so excited to be getting our little boy pup in may!!! I'm looking forward to pics and stories from others with these wonderful dogs!! :D
okami512
Puppy
Puppy

Postby Blustag » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:03 am

Yet another mail came through this morning from someone who found RPK in NC :roll: I have suggested that they visit
our forum. :D
Blustag

Postby okami512 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Oh my, I really hope that people who find the RPK site do more research before putting down their deposits. It really makes me angry that people are getting scammed by the people in north carolina!
okami512
Puppy
Puppy

Postby ASLV » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:57 pm

okami512 wrote:Oh my, I really hope that people who find the RPK site do more research before putting down their deposits. It really makes me angry that people are getting scammed by the people in north carolina!

The problem is they don’t know they need to research and there is so much information out there; most of which is misleading or wrong. It's really sad as you said.

ASLV
ASLV
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby hamzzam » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:53 am

hello
its been a while. glad to see there is a new section. Are there going to be official breeders out here? I just am worried about the cost of shipping and such to get the little fuzzy wuzzy
hamzzam
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby Blustag » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:15 am

I am continuing to send puppies to USA but for pets only and not for breeding. Sadly with all the exploiting and
crossbreeding going on I don't want my bloodlines mixed up in it. Even if someone wanted to genuinely breed
there is no guarantee that puppies wouldn't end up in the wrong hands. This is what has happened.
Blustag

Previous

Return to General