Activity Register for Tamaskans

To talk about all things not related to Tamaskan

Activity Register for Tamaskans

Postby BlaiddBach » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:48 pm

This is somewhat pre-emptive cos I'm not actually doing this yet but trying to work out what do do if/when I want to do any activity stuff...

On the KC activity register form it says "A name which conflicts with an approved current Kennel Name granted to another person will not be accepted" so I'm thinking I would be unable to register Dusan using the Prefix "Blustag" as that would be registered to Lynn from when she previously bred KC recognised dogs?

Don't know if anyone else out there has registered their Tams to do any activities with the KC at all... just don't want to end up missing things up one way or the other... I do know when I registered my Utonagan several years back I had to make up a KC name for her myself...

I can register the parentage I think cos it says that's do-able so long as the application is "accompanied by a photocopy of a signed pedigree from the breeder." but that isn't the same section as the bit about the name to be registered...

Thanks in advance :)
There's a wiggy one, and a waggy one, and a woofy one, and a whiney one...
And they're all made out of wiggy-waggy and they all woo just the same!
BlaiddBach
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Activity Register for Tamaskans

Postby Blustag » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:35 pm

BlaiddBach wrote:This is somewhat pre-emptive cos I'm not actually doing this yet but trying to work out what do do if/when I want to do any activity stuff...

On the KC activity register form it says "A name which conflicts with an approved current Kennel Name granted to another person will not be accepted" so I'm thinking I would be unable to register Dusan using the Prefix "Blustag" as that would be registered to Lynn from when she previously bred KC recognised dogs?

Don't know if anyone else out there has registered their Tams to do any activities with the KC at all... just don't want to end up missing things up one way or the other... I do know when I registered my Utonagan several years back I had to make up a KC name for her myself...

I can register the parentage I think cos it says that's do-able so long as the application is "accompanied by a photocopy of a signed pedigree from the breeder." but that isn't the same section as the bit about the name to be registered...

Thanks in advance :)

You can register your dog with the KC in the working register using his full name as far as I know. There are other Tamaskan registered or at least they were a few years back that are doing obedience competitions. Try phoning them. If you need me to verify then let me know :)
Blustag

Postby kitsune » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Okami is Registered as Blustag black Mamba on activity register
kitsune
Yearling
Yearling

Postby BlaiddBach » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Ok thanks for those... hopefully will be straight forwards when I go to do it at some point then lol
There's a wiggy one, and a waggy one, and a woofy one, and a whiney one...
And they're all made out of wiggy-waggy and they all woo just the same!
BlaiddBach
Yearling
Yearling

Return to Lounge Room