TATTOOS

To talk about all things not related to Tamaskan

Re: TATTOOS

Postby Blustag » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:33 pm

WOW that is FANTASTIC :D :D :D WIsh I was 20 years younger I think I would be covered in wolves :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blustag

Postby SR1989 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:28 pm

I got 3 tattoos. A large 'family' one down my ribs. A sentence at the bottom of my back and a large Celtic dragon tattoo across my should blades.
Scott Richardson
scrfishing@hotmail.com
SR1989
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Blustag » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:40 pm

SR1989 wrote:I got 3 tattoos. A large 'family' one down my ribs. A sentence at the bottom of my back and a large Celtic dragon tattoo across my should blades.

So photos please :D
Blustag

Postby SR1989 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:18 pm

I will once I remember how to upload photos using a mobile
Scott Richardson
scrfishing@hotmail.com
SR1989
Veteran
Veteran

Postby brundlefly » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:50 am

What happened to my post? Why was it deleted?
brundlefly
Puppy
Puppy

Postby Annie-Hyena » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:04 am

Sorry if posting on an old-ish thread is against the rules! But I love tattoos and really want more! Something pet-based.

I have a small, Elvish tattoo on my wrist, it says Grip Fast, which is my family motto and has a good story behind it too! http://clanleslietrust.org/main.shtml If anyone is interested :)
Though part of me thinks - where did it go wrong? Most of my ancestors were very well to do and there's even a Leslie castle somewhere! So why do a I live in a tiny, damp flat in Northampton? Oh well...2 months to go. Sorry! Got a little side tracked ^^
Chilli, Holly, Annie, Ned, Tamriel, Serenity
Annie-Hyena
Tamtastic
Tamtastic

Postby Razor » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:06 pm

Annie-Hyena wrote:Most of my ancestors were very well to do and there's even a Leslie castle somewhere!

You should try your luck, turn up at the castle and make a claim that you're the rightful heir :-D What could go wrong ?
Razor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Blustag » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Annie-Hyena wrote:Sorry if posting on an old-ish thread is against the rules! But I love tattoos and really want more! Something pet-based.

I have a small, Elvish tattoo on my wrist, it says Grip Fast, which is my family motto and has a good story behind it too! http://clanleslietrust.org/main.shtml If anyone is interested :)
Though part of me thinks - where did it go wrong? Most of my ancestors were very well to do and there's even a Leslie castle somewhere! So why do a I live in a tiny, damp flat in Northampton? Oh well...2 months to go. Sorry! Got a little side tracked ^^

Posting on old threads is not against the rules lol. Feel free to post anywhere :D
Blustag

Postby Ash1978 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:09 am

As you know I have a couple, and each one symbolises a point in my life.

I have individual strength on my right shoulder in Japanese symbols.
I have a not so well done Angel on my left shoulder/bicep.
I have some Japanese symbols for truth, honesty, love and life under my angel.
Then we get to my ones from now on which all incorporate song lyrics.....
I have a phyneox from the flames on my inner right forearm which has names in of people who I lost with the words never escape the pain.
I have my seahorse tattoo for my neice and nephew with lyrics from a song called what's left of me.
I have a magpie on my right bicep with a daisy chain and a scar over its chest with lyrics from call your name.
I have on my collar bone "I try to see the good in life, but good things in life are hard to find" lyrics from a some called its not over.
I then have traitor tattoo' down my left forearm with 2 black widows and a cockroach with the lyrics from a song called traitor.
Finally I have my tattoo for my beloved dog Harley in which it has his ashes mixed into the ink so we can always be one and that's of a little dog being protected by a guardian angel with lyrics from ever the same.

Lynn and Josie u need to get one but it is addictive and if it's for a reason u will never regret it, it's becomes a symbol of a part of your life.

I do want more but havnt decided on what exactly yet.

If u ever get a chance to listern to all these songs and know why I had each tattoo they kinda all make sense and it paints kinda a little story I think.

Who thinks Lynn should get inked?
Ash1978
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Blustag » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:26 am

Thankyou for sharing your story, and I wouldn't know where to start if I got inked as so much has gone on in my life. :roll:
Blustag

Previous

Return to Lounge Room