Okami to Lynx!! (due end of feb) 2018

Information about upcoming TDR registered litters and available older dogs or rescues.

Okami to Lynx!! (due end of feb) 2018

Postby kitsune » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:57 pm

FB_IMG_1517170235927.jpg

Tamaskan pups!

Puppies due late February.
Confirmed litter of 4-6, 2 already reserved.

The Dam is my own pet dog, she has fantastic temperament, amazing with children, other dogs/puppies, well trained and behaved. She is one of the few tamaskan dogs to carry two genes for white colouring and the only Tamaskan in Northern Ireland. Hip score of 11
Anyone who is interested may arrange to come and meet her as often as they'd like.

Sire is also a pet standing in Wales, he has sired two previous litters with gorgeous chunky pups. He also has fantastic temperament and will cuddle all day.
Amazing hip score of 5!!

All potential homes will be thoroughly checked as these are amazing dogs to own and are very sensitive to their owners, these dogs rarely bark preferring to howl when excited but are generally quiet, they are intelligent and straightforward to train unlike many of the arctic breeds.

Owners in waiting will receive regular updates on progression and development of pregnancy followed by photos and updates of pups from day 1 right up to the 8 week mark when they can be picked up. Owners will be welcome to visit the pups after the 4 week mark. When pups leave they will be accompanied by a puppy pack with advice on what to do next and basic training. All pups will come with pedigree and a contract. There is also a fantastic community in the UK who are there to chat and help with any problems or questions, there is even an annual holiday every year with the dogs :D

All pups will also come with a lifetime of support from myself.
If interested or wanting more info call 07531499100

Cost of pup is £750, to secure a pup there is a £250 deposit. First come first served (successful home check applies)

lynxpups.jpg

vega and pups.jpg

vega pups.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kitsune
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Okami to Lynx!! (due end of feb)

Postby KAB » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:51 pm

Congratulations! How exciting.

They look a lovely couple :D

This litter would be perfect timing for us. We are looking for a wolf grey male to join us from the end April onwards. Unfortunately, as we live in Devon, you are too far away :(

Is this your first litter?
KAB
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby Elwisia » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:11 pm

Can't wait!
Elwisia
Puppy
Puppy

Postby Blustag » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:18 pm

KAB wrote:Congratulations! How exciting.

They look a lovely couple :D

This litter would be perfect timing for us. We are looking for a wolf grey male to join us from the end April onwards. Unfortunately, as we live in Devon, you are too far away :(

Is this your first litter?

Maybe we can help then we are in Lincolnshire :)
Blustag

Postby kitsune » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:39 am

It is our first and only litter.
I'm happy to send dogs to homes across the UK. If you'd like drop me a text or a call through the week and we can have a chat :D
kitsune
Yearling
Yearling

Postby kitsune » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:46 pm

Hi everyone!
Just an update, this week we got an xray to estimate the number of pups we are expecting.
We were very surprised to count 7 little bodies with a possibility of an 8th hiding!

They are due to be born in the coming week so wish us luck!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kitsune
Yearling
Yearling

Postby Blustag » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:38 pm

Good Luck with the babies first to be born in Northern Ireland ;)
Blustag

Postby kitsune » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:20 pm

We have had 6 fabulous puppies born. They are gorgeous big pups and mum is definitely feeding miracle grow :lol:

4 pups already have amazing families waiting patiently for them to grow up.

I still have 2 lovely little girls waiting for their perfect homes.
For more pics and info check out Yonomori Tamaskan or ask about joining group chat on FB
kitsune
Yearling
Yearling

Postby Chae » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:29 pm

This litter would be perfect timing for us. We are looking for more
 wolf grey male to join us from the end April onwards. Unfortunately, as we live in Devon, you are too far away
Chae
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby Blustag » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:35 am

This litter have been long since sold sorry. We do have several Tamaskan in Devon and surrounding areas if you would like to
email me direct to arcticbreeds@yahoo.co.uk two c's in arcticbreeds and I can give you more info. :D
Blustag

Next

Return to Litters and Older Dogs