WINTER 2019 puppies

Information about upcoming TDR registered litters and available older dogs or rescues.

WINTER 2019 puppies

Postby Blustag » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:10 pm

I am now screening people for winter puppies end of this year 2019. All blacks expected for this winter along with the usual
wolf/greys. If you are interested in black then let me know asap. ;)
Blustag

Re: WINTER 2019 puppies

Postby Milo3766 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:28 pm

Hi there I am really interested in getting a male
Tamaskan puppy. White and grey. I am looking to get a new member of the family sometime during 2020 as I have some travel commitments . It will also give me time to do some more homework on this lovely breed. I have retired early so can give a puppy my full attention. I also have experience of looking after GSD’s and other large breeds. I wonder if you could help in providing information on reserving a pup etc or point me in the right direction to find a reputable breeder in the UK. Any help and or advice would be really appreciated. I have already contacted Jennie.

Kind regards Gary George
Milo3766
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby Blustag » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:13 am

Milo3766 wrote:Hi there I am really interested in getting a male
Tamaskan puppy. White and grey. I am looking to get a new member of the family sometime during 2020 as I have some travel commitments . It will also give me time to do some more homework on this lovely breed. I have retired early so can give a puppy my full attention. I also have experience of looking after GSD’s and other large breeds. I wonder if you could help in providing information on reserving a pup etc or point me in the right direction to find a reputable breeder in the UK. Any help and or advice would be really appreciated. I have already contacted Jennie.

Kind regards Gary George

Hi Gary and welcome to our forum. If you email me to arcticbreeds@yahoo.co.uk I can send you all the information you need :D
Blustag

Postby Wingers69 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:00 pm

Hi are there any Winter 2019 puppies left for a good home in Kent?
Wingers69
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby Blustag » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:19 am

Hi there. They are not born yet but if you email me direct to arcticbreeds@yahoo.co.uk two c's in arctic then I will send you all the
information you need. At this moment in time Im sure there will be a puppy available as I have two girls mated. :)
Blustag

Return to Litters and Older Dogs