new to forum from cental Wyoming

New forum members can make their introductions here

new to forum from cental Wyoming

Postby promaetheus » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:00 pm

Greetings and salutations from windswept, winter wastelands of central Wyoming. I have been breeding and training GSDs for several years now and am interested in Tamaskans. I have been researching and surfing the net to learn all i can before investing time, effort and money in this new endeavour. I hope that i can contribute as much as i learn here.

P!
promaetheus
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Re: new to forum from cental Wyoming

Postby Blustag » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:40 pm

promaetheus wrote:Greetings and salutations from windswept, winter wastelands of central Wyoming. I have been breeding and training GSDs for several years now and am interested in Tamaskans. I have been researching and surfing the net to learn all i can before investing time, effort and money in this new endeavour. I hope that i can contribute as much as i learn here

P!

Hi and Welcome. Are you aware of all the scamming going on in USA and Europe. The only true genuine Tamaskan are now only
bred in UK. Hope you enjoy our forum :D
Blustag

Postby promaetheus » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:58 pm

Blustag wrote:...Are you aware of all the scamming going on in USA and Europe....

Yes Sir, that is why i am looking hard and long before investing time and money. I read, at length, about the "Blustag" puppy mil and actions taken to close it. I recently contacted a seller in Cheyenne, Wyo who claimed to be a Tamaskan breeder but could not identify the origins of the dam or sire.

P!
promaetheus
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby kitsune » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:07 pm

Hi and welcome

Hope you find a great pup, there is a lot of good advice and tips here :D
kitsune
Yearling
Yearling

Return to Welcome