Events and walks help

New forum members can make their introductions here

Events and walks help

Postby Ash1978 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:58 am

Hi everyone,
As u might not know me and Emily Margot Leslie are the two responsible for organising walks and events. At the moment I'm trying to map out where most tamaskan live here in the uk with your help and permission so we can try and plan some walks around the country over this next coming year that hopefully everyone might be able to make it too.
I'm also trying to get an email and phone list so if there are any time changes ect I can get people directly to make sure they are aware ASAP.

If possible can u email me at katie@pawstosavealife.co.uk or private message :

Name
Dogs name/s
Where u live (county)
Mobile no
Email address

Also could you please send me any ideas of events or walks you would maybe like to see and we'll try our best.

If anyone would like to host a walk near them just send me the details of where you want to host your walk, the time and what it entails.
I will advertise the walk for you here and on the other tamaskan uk sites and forum.

Thanks everyone and hope to meet and see you all soon over this coming year

Ps. All dogs welcome as even though it says tamaskan events and walks we love all dogs and welcome all as LOLA will tell u
Ash1978
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Events and walks help

Postby Blustag » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:07 pm

We are in Lincolnshire and lots of nice walks in this area including Skegness and Hunstanton beaches
Blustag

Re: Events and walks help

Postby Ash1978 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:58 pm

LOL I know where u live blustag, had a few emails and getting a list together.

Just to let u know any of the information you send me will be private and only used to help plan walks ect and email/text with any last minute changes and information.

Thanks
Ash1978
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Welcome