Hi Again.

New forum members can make their introductions here

Hi Again.

Postby Jadzia1313 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:22 pm

Hi Again.

I haven't been on the forum in a good while. I was always having issues with my password. When I tried today, I was suddenly no longer listed as a member. :P I can usually just put that I forgot my password, but this time my username and email were not recognized. lol

On that realization, I'll pretend that I'm new and introduce myself again. ;)

I have a puppy from the White Swiss Shepherd litter (Vega x Zente). She will be 1 year old in November. She has the Tam look (but with big ears) and the personality closer to what I would think a shepherd might be. Her name is River , and she is a bit of a water nymph. She is happiest when she is either being chased by tiny dogs or head deep in a lake or river.

I stumbled across the Tamaskan breed back in 2014, but I was ignorant to the different breeders and offial sites. I learned it all too late. After wasn't able to get any responses to applications from TDR breeders, and I looked for other locations...not knowing of the puppymills at the time. I ended up with a mixed breed pup from Ratliff (Timber x Willow). My boy, Dakota, ended up with very lax hips and needing surgery for hip dysplasia early on. At 10 months old, he went through bilateral DPO surgeries and is now my bionic pup. Although it was heartbreaking to try to keep an active puppy still during recovery (a bit of a jailbreaker that one is) and I'm still trying to pay of the bills, I love my little goofball so much. After that experience, I learned more about the TDR breeders and the real Tam sites. After Dakota turned 1 year old, I put in more applications to get a playmate for Dakota. I only had one response, but it was luckily from a very good breeder. My little River joined the family when she was 4 months old. She has bonded very well with my 2 husky mixes and my pointer/pit mix. I have my first baby coming in a couple of months and am looking forward to that adventure with the pups. :D

I'm glad to be back on the forum again!
Jadzia1313
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Re: Hi Again.

Postby Blustag » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:15 pm

Welcome and sorry to hear you have had such bad luck. Hope you find our forum welcoming and helpful ... have fun :D Feel free to post photos of your dog here :D
Blustag

Postby Blustag » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:04 pm

Jadzia1313 wrote:Hi Again.

I haven't been on the forum in a good while. I was always having issues with my password. When I tried today, I was suddenly no longer listed as a member. :P I can usually just put that I forgot my password, but this time my username and email were not recognized. lol

On that realization, I'll pretend that I'm new and introduce myself again. ;)

I have a puppy from the White Swiss Shepherd litter (Vega x Zente). She will be 1 year old in November. She has the Tam look (but with big ears) and the personality closer to what I would think a shepherd might be. Her name is River , and she is a bit of a water nymph. She is happiest when she is either being chased by tiny dogs or head deep in a lake or river.

I stumbled across the Tamaskan breed back in 2014, but I was ignorant to the different breeders and offial sites. I learned it all too late. After wasn't able to get any responses to applications from TDR breeders, and I looked for other locations...not knowing of the puppymills at the time. I ended up with a mixed breed pup from Ratliff (Timber x Willow). My boy, Dakota, ended up with very lax hips and needing surgery for hip dysplasia early on. At 10 months old, he went through bilateral DPO surgeries and is now my bionic pup. Although it was heartbreaking to try to keep an active puppy still during recovery (a bit of a jailbreaker that one is) and I'm still trying to pay of the bills, I love my little goofball so much. After that experience, I learned more about the TDR breeders and the real Tam sites. After Dakota turned 1 year old, I put in more applications to get a playmate for Dakota. I only had one response, but it was luckily from a very good breeder. My little River joined the family when she was 4 months old. She has bonded very well with my 2 husky mixes and my pointer/pit mix. I have my first baby coming in a couple of months and am looking forward to that adventure with the pups. :D

I'm glad to be back on the forum again!

Moderator.....Post edited. Please email me direct for reason... arcticbreeds@yahoo.co.uk :)
Blustag

Postby paul&alice » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum. Lovely to hear about your new pup. We have two from
Lynn who have both turned six months old and are little monkeys. Where are you based? We have a Tamaskan walk organised in November if your able to join us?
paul&alice
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby kitsune » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:29 pm

Hey, Welcome!
Do you have a pic? we like pics here!
I have a girl just over a year from the Amber/Koda litter love her to bits even though I just told her off from stealing a bag of treats off the counter!
kitsune
Yearling
Yearling

Postby Annie-Hyena » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:30 pm

Hello from Tamriel and I!

I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do!
As Kitsune said, we like pics :D I love seeing the variety of all the lovely doggies.
There's my girly below!

*Tamaskan Grins!* :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chilli, Holly, Annie, Ned, Tamriel, Serenity
Annie-Hyena
Tamtastic
Tamtastic

Postby Ash1978 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:36 pm

Hi and welcome
I have a Dakota too she is 3 now who's dad is bodie and mum Dallas and she has a sister called Lola who is a honoury tamaskan who was born to a boxer dad role and lab mum Millie, she is also known as the black ninja or tigger on crack due to her stealth and jumping abilities LOL

Anyway look forward to all the pics from u

Me, Dakota and Lola
Ash1978
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Blufawn » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:34 am

Hello and welcome :D
Blufawn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash1978 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:54 am

Hopefully I have attached the pic of my Dakota up for u all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ash1978
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Welcome