Family get together :-)

New forum members can make their introductions here

Family get together :-)

Postby Lincypops » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Hi all! Some of you may remember us from a year ago - we have Lincoln the GSD X Tamaskan and we were baffled by the TAM X GSD X Collie breeding in Scotland?
Our pups are all doing well and will be 2 years old next month but just wanted to share some exciting news...the power of social media has led us to find Lincolns dad and sister. We have a group meet for the owners and dogs planned for this sunday 24th in Scotland.
If anyone else believes to have a pup from the breeder in Keith please do get in touch and we'd love to have you join us, maybe this will help put the puzzle pieces together!! :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lincypops
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Re: Family get together :-)

Postby Blustag » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:52 pm

Wow that is wonderful and I hope you have a great meet. I wish I could make it but I have puppies and couldn't do the distance at the mo. Do you think you could all come down
to our show in May? would love to see you all. Have you been intouch with Hazel who now has two lol :D
Blustag

Postby Lincypops » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Hi there!! I've sent hazel a message as I remember she was up our neck of the woods.
I would love to visit in May! I'll ask the others when we meet on Sunday. I'll take plenty pictures and post here afterwards ���
Lincypops
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby Novankh » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:27 pm

I can't believe how excited I am and how disappointed I will be if I can't get up there on Sunday.

Blustag wrote:Do you think you could all come down
to our show in May? would love to see you all. Have you been intouch with Hazel who now has two lol :D

A fine bloody pair too! I've not trawled the forum yet. What's the dates for May? I'll see what I can do :D
Novankh
Junior
Junior

Postby Lincypops » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:33 pm

I'm excited I found you :-)
Lynn I've dropped you a message re: may show - just a few queries before we hire the van.
Thanks
Lincypops
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby Blustag » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Novankh wrote:I can't believe how excited I am and how disappointed I will be if I can't get up there on Sunday.

Blustag wrote:Do you think you could all come down

A fine bloody pair too! I've not trawled the forum yet. What's the dates for May? I'll see what I can do :D

See our events section Hazel for everything going on :D
Blustag

Postby Novankh » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Lincypops wrote:I'm excited I found you :-)
Lynn I've dropped you a message re: may show - just a few queries before we hire the van.
Thanks

Me too, I'm excited and nervous all at the same time :P You'll have to let me know what the cost is of hiring a van. One of the reasons I ended up getting a converted transit was the cost of hiring campers in and around my area. Though I hate to say you wont see it Sunday, I'll just be driving up in a car.

Blustag wrote:
See our events section Hazel for everything going on :D

Got them! Just need to confirm time off from work! I've still got a camping cup to get... And oh! Did I leave sun glasses there too? :mrgreen:
Novankh
Junior
Junior

Postby Blustag » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:37 pm

That reminds me lol. You left your huge camping mug here last time you were here. Must find it :lol:
Blustag

Postby Lincypops » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Great meet today, lots of beach fun was had!
Here's some pics of Lincoln, Loki, Ankh, Taran and Bella :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lincypops
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby Lincypops » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Some more!
Lincypops
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Next

Return to Welcome