Hello From Bristol!

New forum members can make their introductions here

Hello From Bristol!

Postby jayacg » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:24 pm

hey all, I and my famalam are finally in a position to be able to add a furry family member to our clan. We've had to wait a while because our boys were too young before. But it's got to a point where we can't just take them to a pub or park so they can "borrow" the dogs of other dog-parents. My husband Stuart did a lot of research and found out about Tamaskans before the pandemic. They sound like a perfect fit for our home-working-yet-outdoorsy lifestyle. So here I am.

Whilst we've not owned dogs ourselves as "grown-ups" we have friends with big dogs, have walked dogs from the local dogs home in the past and have to pull our boys away from dogs at pubs and parks because they'd rather spend their time with furry friends than their parents. What we lack in experience we can make up for in time and a real commitment to being good dog-parents as possible.

We live in Bristol so would love to know of other Tamaskan owners in the neighbourhood.

Jaya
jayacg
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Re: Hello From Bristol!

Postby Blustag » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:41 am

welcome to our forum. You can also find chats on our facebook page Tamaskan Dog Group UK...closed group so ask to join :D
Blustag

Return to Welcome