Hello from Tonbridge, Kent

New forum members can make their introductions here

Hello from Tonbridge, Kent

Postby bcolclou » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:42 pm

Hello Everyone.
My name is Bob and I live in Tonbridge Kent.
I am in the process of taking early retirement so am looking for a canine companion to keep me from under my wife's feet !
My last dog, Maui, passed away at nearly 16 years of age nearly two years ago, She was a beautiful collie cross and is greatly missed as was Digger, my German Shepherd cross who we lived with for 16 years before her arrival.
The spring seems to be the right time to look for a dog, as we will be able to give it our full attention 24 x 7, and will make an ideal running partner (obviously when old enough) for me as we have lovely countryside close by begging to be explored further.
It is only recently that I have come across the Tamaskan, as most of my planning has been centered around cross combinations of Huskies, GSDs and Collies, and I have been very impressed through the information related to the careful breeding that has been adhered to. They look beautiful and fun.
I am hoping to learn more over the next couple of months and also hope that there will be some litters around May 2020 to be considered for.
Happy new year everyone, and here's hoping ! :-)

Bob
bcolclou
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Re: Hello from Tonbridge, Kent

Postby Blustag » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:52 pm

Welcome Bob and happy new year to you too.

Sorry for your loss. We have a waiting list and full screening is done beforehand. You are welcome to come along
and meet all the dogs at a time to suit you. We are in Lincolnshire and the founder breeders.

Lynn :D
Blustag

Return to Welcome