Hello from Essex

New forum members can make their introductions here

Hello from Essex

Postby JAvcu83 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:21 pm

Hi all,
I am Joanne. We are a family of 5 living in mid essex right now. Eternal devotee of GSDs, currently Mumma to a a middle aged Bully and devouring every piece of info I can on these beautiful Tamaskans so that we can confidently apply to go on a waiting list for a pup next year probably/hopefully. Potentially moving back to Scotland so holding off on any application process until that decision has been made and/or move has happened. Any and all advice and information will be welcome up to and after that point. Looking forward to learning more about these wonderful dogs and conversing with other Tamaskan enthusiasts.
JAvcu83
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Re: Hello from Essex

Postby Blustag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:45 pm

Welcome Joanne. I hope you find lots of info on our forum :D
Blustag

Postby lorainemcaleese » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:03 pm

Hi Joanne,
My name's Loraine and I have a Tamaskan called Shawnee and also a Fox Red Labrador called Rowan - we live in Aberdeen Scotland. We have a very active Tamaskan community up here - we do regular walks and have a holiday weekend and show every year. We also have a Facebook page and group which you would be more than welcome to join to get a feel for the breed. Tamaskan are a special breed unlike any other - we are all biased!! I know you will do your research but if you have any questions regarding any aspect of Tamaskan either Lynn or one of us Tamaskan slaves - oops owners! - would be more than happy to help you out. Hope Tamaskan is the breed for you and that we'll see you sometime up in Bonnie Scotland.
lorainemcaleese
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby andyconnolly » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:54 pm

Welcome Joanne
I have two Tamaskans called Loki and Kohana, getting them was the best decision I ever made (don’t tell that to my wife lol)
You couldn’t find a better breed anywhere. They are so unique and such lovely dogs.
As Loraine said above our community up her in Scotland is very active and full of very friendly people all of whom would answer any questions you have. Lynn the founder is definitely the way to go when you have more in depth questions but we can all help out as much as we can. We have a few social media accounts and a group chat via Facebook, if you’d like to join let us know and we can add you in. I was in the chat before I got my first and it was so welcoming and helped with my decision.
Hope to see, and hear from you soon!
Loki the mischevious Tamaskan (Arrow x Logan)
andyconnolly
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Return to Welcome