New from Greenock, Scotland

New forum members can make their introductions here

New from Greenock, Scotland

Postby andyconnolly » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Hi everyone :D
Just thought I’d introduce myself, names Andy and I stay in Greenock which is about 14 miles west of Glasgow airport, with my wife and 2 kids.
I don’t have a Tamaskan yet but will be going on the waiting list at the end of the month :D 8-)
My parents have a cracking GSD called Rudi so at least he’ll end up with a new friend that won’t mind a bit of ruff and tumble.
So excited to get my Tamaskan I wake up everyday and the first thing I do is check the website and look at the dogs! (Is that weird :?: :lol: )
andyconnolly
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Re: New from Greenock, Scotland

Postby Sairawalker » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:42 pm

Hi Andy, nice to meet you :-) I’m Saira and I live in Edinburgh with Nikan 8months and Misty 2year old rescue that I rehomed thanks to Lynn earlier this year. I am also the Scottish Rep so now there’s a growing number of us we are looking to start arranging walks /events etc up here.
Hoping to arrange a group walk very soon and you’re more than welcome to join us and get your “tam fix” whilst you wait on your pup
Saira (Nikan, Axle and Misty)
Sairawalker
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby andyconnolly » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:50 pm

Sairawalker wrote:Hi Andy, nice to meet you :-) I’m Saira and I live in Edinburgh with Nikan 8months and Misty 2year old rescue that I rehomed thanks to Lynn earlier this year. I am also the Scottish Rep so now there’s a growing number of us we are looking to start arranging walks /events etc up here.
Hoping to arrange a group walk very soon and you’re more than welcome to join us and get your “tam fix” whilst you wait on your pup

Hi Saira nice to meet you too.
I will keep an aye on the upcoming events etc and see what the plans are and depending on my shifts etc I’ll try make it along :D
andyconnolly
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby Blustag » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:58 am

Hi Andy welcome to our forum and hope you find it interesting :D
Blustag

Postby Sairawalker » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:12 pm

Andy, we are looking at meeting in Callander in September.....is there a Saturday or Sunday in September that woulld suit your shifts best and I can use that as a starting date for others?
Also do you have messenger to keep up to date with plans?
Sairawalker
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby Sairawalker » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:45 pm

https://m.me/join/AbaOTT-HR-OEIIvp

Andy - new Scotland chat group on Messanger....be great if you join to chat all things tartan Tamaskan
Sairawalker
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby andyconnolly » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:04 am

The wife hasn’t been overly excited about getting a dog, she was more like If I want a dog fine I can have a dog. BUT!!! Yesterday we stopped off at pets at home, the kids like seeing the bunny’s etc and I had a good look at dog supplies. She came out of the shop so excited asking what names I like etc and what will we get them :lol: she hasn’t stopped talking about getting a dog now :lol: :D
andyconnolly
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Postby Blustag » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:25 am

andyconnolly wrote:The wife hasn’t been overly excited about getting a dog, she was more like If I want a dog fine I can have a dog. BUT!!! Yesterday we stopped off at pets at home, the kids like seeing the bunny’s etc and I had a good look at dog supplies. She came out of the shop so excited asking what names I like etc and what will we get them :lol: she hasn’t stopped talking about getting a dog now :lol: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Blustag

Return to Welcome